● Management and supervision of all technical matters.
● Preparation of technical reports and annual budget.
● Plan, manage and develop the skills of technical team members.
● Costs control and management.
● Analysis of strengths, weaknesses, and management of technical programs.
● Close interaction with all sectors and ability to manage teamwork.
● Formulation and analysis of annual goals of the production technical unit.
● Determine goals based on the criteria developed.
● Perform other tasks.
● Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably from a reputable university.
● More than 5 years of experience in technical management in manufacturing companies.
● Ideal age: 30 to 40 years old.
● Full mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
● Ability to have video interviews with Skype.
● Have a high IQ (IQ-EQ).
● Full time.
● Preferably located in Alborz province.
● Mastery of technical affairs of machines, especially extruders and plastics machines.
● Fluent in English.
● Having reputable training documents related to technical matters.
● Graduated with a grade point average of 16 and above.