● Preparing and submitting regular reports of demand achievement, production plan, and performance control indicators.
● Establishing annual goals and strategic plans of the production based on the company’s main policies.
● Designing specific instructions for potential new production plans.
● Handling brand registrations and doing the necessary follow-ups.
● Preparing and submitting status and performance reports and controlling Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
● Establish effective communication with technical and engineering units, production, supply (MRP), QC, and warehouse to advance production planning goals.
● Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
● Education: Industrial Engineering.
● Familiarity with inventory control, production planning, supply chain, system analysis, management information systems.
● Fluent in Microsoft Office.
● Ability to evaluate the production line, prepare reports and provide solutions to improve the production process.
● Strong analytical, quantitative, and critical thinking skills.
● Strong teamwork skills.