● Doing administrative work.
● Assisting the Chinese team to make work schedules.
● Drafting documents in English and Persian.
● Assisting the Chinese team to establish contacts and regular communications with relevant local government departments, associations, media, and other organizations.
● Assisting the Chinese team to sign contracts, procure office facilities, etc.
● Assisting the Chinese team to assort, reimburse and analyze local expenses
● Collecting feedback on important local news, economic and trade information, and industry information.
● Assisting the Chinese team to understand the information on local laws and regulations.
● Having an IELTS Score of 7 or above is an advantage.
● Fluency in speaking Chinese is an advantage.
● Maximum age: 35 years old.
● Working experience in Chinese or international enterprises is preferred.
● Working experience in the automotive industry is preferred.
● Proficient in MS Office.
● Good communication and problem-solving skills.
● High sense of responsibility, and patience.