● Manage a team of representatives.
● Design and develop monthly plans for his/her team in line with company targets and consider feedback reports from the market.
● Create added value in the performance of the medical representative in relation to health centers and pharmacies.
● Plan and organize sales and marketing activities based on the budget.
● Responsible for reaching the company sales and marketing targets.
● Maintain professional and credible relationships with KOLs and academic centers.
● Support product strategies by providing information based on field experiences.
● Create sales strategies based on the market needs.
● MD, PharmD, or DVM is preferred while the medical-related background is accepted.
● At least 3 years of related experience in a pharmaceutical company.
● Strong connections with distributors, key account pharmacies, and physicians.
● Good command of English.
● Effective strategic planning abilities, forecasting, and budgeting skills.
● Flexible for traveling inside and outside the country.