● Determine the sales targets for the sales forces in accordance with the final objectives and policies
● Plan marketing and branding objectives.
● Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
● Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
● Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
● Monitor marketing budget
● Supervise the holding of training workshops for medical representatives in accordance with the staffing framework and market conditions
● Establish productive and professional relationships(Med Rep) with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
● Manage the process of organizing conferences and promotional programs to introduce products
● Manage all activities within the marketing department.
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
● Breakfast and lunch.
● Supplementary insurance.
● Social security insurance.
● Occasional gifts.
● Rewards and benefits.
● At least five years of experience as a sales and marketing manager in the pharmaceutical industry.
● Ideal age range: 35 to 48 years old.
● Fluent in English.
● Fluent in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Executive Management, or an MBA degree.
● Fluent in sales planning.
● Effective sales negotiation skills.
● Ability to do teamwork.
● A disciplined, accurate, responsible, and punctual person.