Location: Qazvin /Iran
Company: Nestlé | Full-Time
Are you an experienced production person who wants to continue your career with the world’s number one food and beverage company. We are looking for exceptional applicants with a strong background in the production and engineering function and extraordinary Leadership experience. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future we’re looking for candidates who are eager to contribute to how our products get from our raw material into the finished products which will go to our consumers' home. As part of the production team, you will be responsible for leading the production team to achieve the departmental goals in terms of Safety, Health, Environment, Quality, and Performance to drive consumer and business needs.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
● You are a fully functioning member of that team you will start with a daily team meeting, to review the goals, and what you must do to help achieve them. You will go through different significant production KPIs and check the achievement versus the targets as a big operation with a global network over the world; teamwork and contribution toward our goals are critical to be successful.
● Following the meeting where you are now clear on both the team goals and your own contribution, you’ll often spend time with the production operator, quality, supply chain, and engineering team to put your plans in place and make sure the quality of finished products is consistent and produced as per approve specifications with full implementation of Safety, Health, and Environment standards and Nestlé good manufacturing practices.
● As we have a culture of planning in our job, in alignment with the production manager you will coordinate labor and material as per the production plan and make sure we are meeting our master schedule attainment and we are meeting consumers' needs.
● People development is a key in Nestlé. As a leader, you need to ensure the development of competencies of your team through specified training, and coaching sessions however we expect the team to access training courses and material proactively by reaching out to resources available at Nestlé. It’s your responsibility to ensure your team always tracks their personal and professional development plan in a Safe environment.
● You are nearing the end of the day, so now you take some time to plan tomorrow’s activities and chase work you’re still waiting on. Before you leave the factory, you should have a quick shift handover with your colleagues to provide them with an update about the production line and provide the required data to make sure we are successful as one Nestlé family.
ARE YOU A FIT...
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Food Safety, Chemistry, or Engineering fields.
● At least 2 years of experience in production.
● Technical knowledge of equipment and measuring devices and knowledge of MS Office.
● High commitment to QMS and safety with a high understanding of safety and environmental principles.
● English proficiency (Upper-Intermediate/Advanced).
● International and professional way of working along with a positive attitude, team leading and having a safety and quality mindset.
● Great knowledge of problem-solving.
● Creative, energetic, and initiative.
● Flexible to work in rotating shifts.