● Prepare launch plans, marketing plans, and budget files for related products.
● Financial responsibility for marketing budgeting (advertising and promotion, conferences and symposium, sales brochures and other product documentation, website content, literature, and digital marketing), as well as analysis of budget income and costs.
● Develop and execute brand growth strategies and tactics.
● Create and execute product tactical plans within specified time frames.
● Contribute to sales achievement, profit contribution, and market penetration for products.
● Conduct the market survey, and competition analysis, and prepare competition knock-out merchandising.
● Initiate and coordinate marketing activities and projects, and train the field staff.
● Support sales team with target HCPs group meetings, co-visits, and on-the-job training to ensure and enhance understanding and execution of products' strategies.
● Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Medical fields, Business, Marketing, or related fields.
● At least 5 years of respective experience (especially as product manager).
● Strong understanding of marketing and brand management concepts and frameworks.
● Great negotiation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
● Project management skills.
● Ability to multi-task, plan, organize and prioritize work to effectively meet deadlines.
● Good command of English.
● Good command of MS Office.