● Regular visits to Oncology physicians to monitor product availability and movement.
● Keep updated on the latest articles and guidelines related to the oncology products of the company.
● Identify customers and manage sales promotion of assigned products to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets in line with company strategy.
● Maintain and update product and competition knowledge.
● Build good professional relationships in the field and deal with opinion leaders.
● Regular report of any relevant information.
● Advise physicians on technical matters and recommends appropriate guidance.
● Demonstrate product features fully before a sale action.
● Tackle any problems with doctors and pharmacies.
● Cooperate in any patient support plans of the company.
● Give feedback to the sales and marketing manager on market news, and doctors' or pharmacies' needs.