● Responsible for the oversight of the life cycle of products, including preparation, shipping, and receiving.
● Maintain logistics policies, administer and maintain inventory control program systems and coordinate with the in-house sales team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers.
● Develop reports showing transportation costs on precise projects and moves.
● Work within the logistical department in a variety of industries.
● Proven experience in logistics.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management or Logistics.
● Fluent in English.
● Familiar with the procedures of clearance, customs, and transportation.
● Familiar with transportation and logistics contracts.
● Familiar with international regulations of transportation and insurance.