● Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
● Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
● Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
● Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
● Identify training needs for teams and individuals.
● Improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
● Manage the recruitment and selection process.
● Provide motivational solutions and implement them in the organization.
● Create job descriptions, job classification, and job requirements system with accompany of department leaders.
● Monitor and implement the KPI management system and conduct motivational programs to increase employee satisfaction.
● Review, refine, summarize, and submit monthly employee performance reports to the CEO.
● Improve the quality of employees' work environment in terms of workspace, ergonomics, and, welfare conditions.
● Ability to analyze analytical reports on administrative issues.
● Excellent in recruitment processes.
● Conflict management.
● Communication skills.
● Problem-solving skills.
● Customer orientation.
● Attention to detail.
● Critical thinking.
● Intermediate knowledge of English.
● Proficient in training and development processes.
● Proficient in performance evaluation processes
● More than five years of experience as an HR manager.