● Do recruitment process (Conducting initial interviews and prioritizing for hiring).
● Support all human resource functions.
● Follow up employment contracts.
● Implement and coordinate the staff's insurance activities.
● Send interview invitation or rejection email to the candidate.
● Hold exit interview.
● Calculate and prepare monthly performance reports and salaries of staff.
● Define and apply new employees in the payroll system.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources, Management, Computer, and Accounting.
● At least 2 years of experience in a related position.
● Advanced knowledge of payroll operations.
● Ability to work with Microsoft Office.
● Mastery of Excel.
● Familiar with PW Kara.
● Age: 25 – 35 years old.
● Gender: Female.
● Location: Sohrevardi st.