● Preparing monthly reports on salaries, taxes, and insurance, including overtime, assignments, etc.
● Implementing supplementary and accident insurance programs.
● Implementing training and development programs.
● Updating personnel contracts.
● Updating employee records with new employment information and changes in employment status.
● Preparing organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records.
● Developing and implementing human resource policies in the organization.
● Knowledge of labor and social security laws and regulations.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Management, Finance, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, or other related fields.
● At least two years of relevant work experience.
● Proficient in English.
● Strong knowledge of HR processes including recruitment, payroll, and training.
● Knowledge of labor law, social security insurance, and tax regulations.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Interpersonal skills.
● Ability to manage information (confidentiality).
● Strong organizational skills.
● Ability to manage time.
● Ability to solve problems.
● Teamwork spirit.