● Identify, design, conduct, and control all HR systems and processes.
● Identify staff vacancies and recruit interview and select applicants.
● Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster a positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
● Evaluate, conduct, and follow up on training and development plans.
● Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs.
● Organize all personnel administration affairs according to labor law, such as contracts, insurance and etc.
● Plan, design, and conduct motivational programs to increase employee satisfaction.
● Perform job analysis and evaluations for new positions or existing ones for reclassification purposes.
● Master's degree in Management, Industrial Engineering, Human Resources Management, or an MBA graduate.
● At least 3 years of experience in related areas.
● Professional knowledge of all HR areas.
● Approved competencies in selection processes primarily in interviewing.
● Ability to lead and direct people.
● Ability to communicate and present effectively.
● Mature, ethical and confidential.
● Communication skills.