● Manage and provide HR Administration services: labor documents, employment contracts, employment status changes (hiring, transfers, and terminations), international employees' work permits, work visas, registration, employee database maintenance, etc.
● Create, update, implement, and control internal policies and regulations related to staff.
● New joiners onboarding (control probation period end date, arrange performance review, and collect evaluation results).
● Assist in launching and regular operation of HR internal processes.
● Recruit for new positions and interview candidates.
● Participate in HR projects and develop new HR practices in the company