● Coordinate and handle all international commercial affairs such as corresponding, and monitoring order processes with suppliers and customers such as payment, shipments, docs, transporting follow-ups, getting feedback as well as upstream reports, etc.
● Report to the commercial manager.
● Control and follow up on all export processes.
● Document, manage, and issue PI, CI, etc.
● Solve problems, and do affairs related to order clearance.
● Keep cargo track of shipping companies.
● Familiar with commercial and international business terms and regulations.
● Good knowledge of English and Turkish.
● Familiar with export affairs.
● Working knowledge of MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.