Business Process Management Specialist
- Identifying, documenting, creating, developing, maintaining and optimizing of business and organizational processes.
- Designing and modeling of business and organizational processes.
- Preparing and directing the implementation of Integrated Management System and process management in touch with the external certification bodies.
- Identifying, creating, developing, maintaining and optimizing the KPIs for business and organizational processes performance.
- Preparing and cooperating in the implementation of information systems and ERP systems.
- Managing the required training programs related to the business and organizational processes.
- Managing and cooperating in the internal external audits, certification process and following up the optimization projects.
- Managing and cooperating in implementation of organizational excellence models.
- Knowledge of IMS and relates standards.
- Knowledge of models, frameworks, tools and techniques of organizational and business process management.
- Knowledge of strategic planning and management.
- Knowledge of models, frameworks, tools and techniques of organizational excellency.
- Familiar with concepts, models, frameworks, tools and techniques of Business Analysis.
- Working knowledge of concepts, models, frameworks, tools and techniques of performance management.
- Mastery of knowledge in Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Visio.
- Familiarity with Process Maker, Zoho Creator, KiSSFLOW, Nintex, or Bizagi is an advantage.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management or Industrial Engineering.
- At least 5 years of related work experience in the same field.
To see more jobs that fit your career