● Receiving business requirements, assessing scope/impacts, creating user stories and approach documentation, reviewing designs, and creating test cases.
● Converting business requirements/user stories into functional/system requirements.
● Working on multi-system complex integration projects, meeting the scheduled deadlines, and resolving problems without impacting schedules or projects.
● Demonstrating strong analysis and design skills in development for products and services that include front-end and back-end integration.
● Working on production issue resolutions; partnering with the development leads to ensure that system is scalable, tuned for performance, and operationalized.
● Providing guidance to 3rd party partners integrating via APIs -Professions.
● Fluent in working with engineering tools and systems and process analysis tools.
● Familiarity with processes of software development.
● Fluent in documenting topics and using documentation tools.
● Teamwork spirit.
● Familiar with software methodologies.
● Problem-solving skills.
● Strong communication skills.
● Multitasking and prioritizing different tasks.
● Ability to pay attention to details and the big picture at the same time.
● Innovative, and committed thinker.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Technology Engineering.