● Plan for marketing and branding objectives.
● Gather and analyze customer and consumer insight.
● Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
● Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
● Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
● Work with advertising agencies to manage the brand’s marketing campaigns.
● Develop and implement product go-to-market plans with all departments to execute.
● Develop the brand strategy for the company in line with overall company goals and marketing objectives.
● Consult with purchasing colleagues to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
● Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
● Analyze market trends and recommend changes to market and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
● Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
● Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyze business developments, and monitor market trends.
● Evaluate the financial aspects of Brand development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or other related fields.
● At least 5 years of work experience in the marketing field and brand management in an FMCG environment.
● Knowledge of principles and methods of product or brand management, distribution systems, product development, and project management.
● Teamwork skills.
● Strong negotiation skills.
● Budget-management skills and proficiency.
● Good level of English knowledge.
● Research skills and ability to analyze information.
● Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
● Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
● Self-organized, and able to work in structured management systems.