● Ensure implementation of the sales fundamentals: coverage, distribution, and visibility.
● Regular visits to the market with distributor's visitors and company supervisors.
● Manage and check the distributors’ stock level and all payments to the company.
● Implement the new product launches as per defined plans of Marketing/Brand team.
● Maintain and manage a strong relationship with agents, distributors and customers.
● Provide ongoing coaching to all supervisors and ensure they are properly equipped, trained and motivated to achieve their objectives.
● Manage and check all daily, weekly and monthly Sales reports.
● Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales and distribution, preferable within convenience or grocery.
● People management experience.
● Experience in beverage industry is an advantage.
● Excellent English.
● Excellent Excel skills.
● Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
● Willingness to travel domestically.