This position is responsible for conceive, develop, prototype, test and debug innovative and advanced products in accordance with established policies, goals, and objectives. So must have the ability to make sound technical decisions, prioritize project deadlines, follow up and complete critical items.
• Manage and lead advanced product research development projects to design new products that meet established performance criteria, third party certification standards, cost targets, and customer requirements, leading process from conception, design, and prototype through testing and implementation for manufacturing.
• Develop test methods, standards and protocols supporting implementation of new material designs.
• Develop, conduct and analyze research and development studies.
• Modify existing products and processes and develop new ones.
• Check and improve safety and quality control procedures in our own and suppliers' factories, from the raw material stage through to the finished product.
• Research current consumer markets and latest technologies to develop new product concepts.
• Run trials of new products - either alongside or together with product development.
• Undertake long-term projects with other departments, such as reducing waste by improving efficiency.
• Work on packaging innovation and technology.
• Manage the safety, legality and quality of Cellulose Products.
• MSC in Chemical Engineering or related field.
• At least +3 years of relevant experience. (The experience in FMCG industry is an advantage).
• age: 25-35 no matter male or female.
• Computer Knowledge: High level of competence with MS Office.
• Technical understanding of mechanics of materials and materials science.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as a good background in the product development process.
• Proficient in performing physicochemical and microbial experiments of cellulose industry.
• Ability to research formulations.
• Deadline-oriented and follow up range of projects and tasks.
• Strong creative ability.
• Strong teamwork skills.
Working place: Shokohieh Industrial Park of Qom Province