- Responsible to ensure that category volume/value and are achieved by region within category allocated budgets.
- Regular visits of pharmacies to monitor product availability and movement.
- Executing promotional activities based on the defined policy.
- Deal with opinion leaders and get market feedback on a regular basis by observation and analyzing the position of company products and competitors in pharmacies.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Managing daily stock and cash turnover on a daily and weekly basis and reconciliation.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, marketing, and Health-related background is a plus.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the Medical /Pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of merchandising principles.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other team members.
- Proficiency in Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills.
- English Knowledge will be considered as an asset.
- Ability to travel.