● Produce financial reports and develop strategies based on financial methods.
● Guide senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
● Enforce or ensure compliance with laws and regulations of Accounting Standards (IAS & IFRS), local Tax and etc.
● Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
● Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership.
● Evaluate data pertaining to costs to plan budgets.
● Direct preparation of the budget, reviews budget proposals, and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification.
● Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and management reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
● Monitor the day-to-day financial operations.
● Manage treasury, including preparation of weekly cash flow forecasts, review and approve payments, analyzing cash flow, cost controls, and expenses.
● Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements (Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation).
● Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
● Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
● Establish procedures for custody or control of assets, records, loan collateral, or securities to ensure safekeeping.
● Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company.
● University degree in Accounting (Bachelor's degree or higher degree in Accounting or Auditing).
● Knowledge of laws and legal codes (Tax, Vat, Insurance, etc.).
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
● Military service status: Done or permanent exemption.
● At least 8 years of work experience in the related field.
● Fluent in financial software.
● Fluent in industrial accounting.
● Analytical skills.
● Live in Gilan.