Roles and Responsibilities
1. Marketing and Export Sales of products including polyethylene, Ethylene, C3+, C5+ and Crude C4
2. Conducting Predictive Analytics & Marketing Research;
3. Being fluent in CRM software for expert;
4. Researching and providing reports about the products and grades in polyethylene market and tailoring them as inputs for technical department’s development programs;
5. Studying and updating the reports about the current status of domestic and international rival companies and producing related reports for providing the company with insights over enhancing the quality of competitive service to customers;
6. Other tasks as assigned.
1. BS at Polymer Engineering
2. At least 3 years of experience sales of polymer/petrochemical products
1. Strong knowledge of Polymer/ petrochemical Market;
2. Experience in marketing and sales of polymer (essential) and polyethylene (preferred) products;
3. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
4. Strong commercial, presentation and negotiation skills;
5. Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively.
6. Proficient in MS office and possess a basic understanding of the internet, and Web technology;
7. Work closely with the other departments to align the company’s marketing, sales, product and support strategies.