● Control T and A reports in system and track employee attendance defects in system based on received permits.
● Editing T and A reports and preparing overtime reports.
● Register and update personnel information and legal documents based on received documents in ERP system.
● Entry personnel and legal data of employees including contracts, the definition of loans etc.
● Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
● Prepare and complete settlement forms for employees who leave company and follow completion process up to financial dept.
● Preparation T and A, absence and any other related from ERP-HR system.
● Make calculation of salary payment, employee‘s benefits overtime, mission and any other employee related costs.
● Collect and control all related payroll lists to pay salary.
● Control all recorded data in the ERP system before salary payment.
● Analyze and respond to complex matters requiring comprehensive knowledge of payroll policies and procedures and review exceptions to the policy with the Supervisor/Manager for necessary changes or direction.
● Prepare and submit time data entry by evaluating for accuracy and completeness of regular time vacation payout, salary, leave of absence, overtime and retro.
● Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
● Analysis of existing compensation programs to inform the C&B integration strategy.
● Review or design compensation/transition programs.
● Registration of new hired staff in the ERP system.
● University qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Management.
● Other certifications obtained: ERP.
● Nature and length of previous experience: 5+ years of compensation and benefits and payroll accountant experience.
● Soft skills and personality traits: Attention to detail, dependability, integrity, fast finding.