● Receive inquiries/tenders from customers and distribute them to the tender team.
● Review tender documents and prepare checklists of the general documents needed.
● Prepare general and administrative documents of tenders, suitably integrate them with technical documents prepared by the tender team, and submit them to customers.
● Check received documents from the tender team, in terms of documentation required by tender scope and procedures.
● Assist tender team to collect information needed for preparing technical and financial proposals.
● Assist tender team to improve company bid in tenders.
● Attend tenders envelope opening meetings and prepare relevant reports.
● Follow up on tender results with customers and report the feedback to the tender manager in order to take corrective actions to improve the process.
● Ensure that all documents have no errors in filenames, documents code, etc. before submitting them to customers to avoid confusion.
● Initiate and reply to routine correspondence.
● Perform other assignments as required immediately by the tender manager.
● Keep the tender team and other related personnel updated on new document versions.
● Archive documents so that the tender team can access them suitably.
● Report to the Bid or Technical Manager.
● Working hours: Saturday to Tuesday from 8 am to 5 pm; Wednesday from 8 am to 4 pm.
● Travel requirements: Occasionally.
● Bachelor's degree in Engineering fields, Marketing, or other related fields.
● Gender preference: Female.
● At least 1 year of experience in similar roles or administrative positions.
● Experience in tendering, bidding, sales, and marketing.
● Fluent in English.
● Fluent in MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
● Familiar with official writing (English and Persian).
● Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
● Good at documentation and processes.
● Attention to detail.
● Customer service skills.
● Experience in working with the Setad Iran website.
● Committed to corporate policies and standards.
● Teamwork spirit and the ability to work under pressure.
● Administration skills.
● Flexible and open to change.
● Good social behaviors and manners.