MAPNA Electric, Control Engineering, and Manufacturing (MECO), with many years of experience in power plants construction and railroad transportation, has developed electric vehicles, various EV chargers, and an integrated structure in the field of EV charging stations management. This company is looking for professional engineers to expand its activities.
● Develop and manage use case models and supporting specifications, and contribute to and review domain object models.
● Provide clarifications, training, and support to the development teams during the construction phase.
● Debug and analyze code for weaknesses and errors, and oversee plans to improve them.
● Preparation of test cases for the validation of customer needs and project targets prior to delivery and use.
● Understand systems from different aspects of architecture, data model, etc. so as to propose optimization scenarios.
● Create diagrams, flowcharts, and specifications to be used by designers and programmers.
● Analyze business or regulatory needs and product requirements Prepare scope of work (SOW) and project charter.
● UML knowledge and working knowledge of BPMN is a plus.
● Good knowledge of software development processes and QA methodologies, be ready to do some limited QA activities.
● 5 to 10 years of experience designing and implementing software applications.
● Professional programs certification in Java and C/C++ and others is strong.
● Experience working on large-scale software projects.
● Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java, C/C++, PHP, Python, and more.
● Experience overseeing customized development of processes for multiple projects simultaneously.
● Professional experience debugging, analyzing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to improve them.
● Experience designing secure software systems based upon industry-specific specifications.
● Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
● Background in service-oriented architecture (SOA).
● Experience with database design and data modeling.
● Extensive understanding of architectural styles and design patterns.
● Knowledge of V model and Agile development methodologies.
● Professional certification in software architecture, frameworks, or languages
● Able to lead a team effectively.
● Experience designing fault-tolerant software.