● Planning and conducting social media activities based on social media and marketing strategies.
● Translating business and marketing strategies into social media strategies.
● Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand.
● Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns.
● Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts.
● Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
● Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
● Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes, and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
● Minimum 3 years of experience in social media and campaign management; at least 1 year of experience in leading a team.
● Bachelor's degree in Business, or an MBA graduate.
● Strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
● Strong command of people management skills.
● Familiarity with customer behavior on social media specially in Instagram and LinkedIn.
● Ability to combine creativity and analytical skills to develop valid brand voice and increase sales.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with stretching targets.