This role's responsibilities include (is not limited to):
● Handle multiple commercial and procurement activities simultaneously.
● Source the foreign suppliers and find the best purchase conditions.
● Find the best logistics solutions and follow the transfer procedures.
● Conduct official procedures; registration, declaration, currency allocation, etc.
● Liaise with banks and exchanges for money transfers.
● Follow customs clearance and import/export formalities.
● Identify the root cause of any operational and process problems and devise appropriate resolutions.
● Support the line manager with gathering, coordination, preparation, and delivery of information and ad-hoc reports.
● Maintain and update data of the daily activities and create the regular and required reports.
● Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related fields.
● At least 3 years of related experience.
● Experience in customs clearance and import formalities.
● Good knowledge of INCOTERMS.
● Good knowledge of international trade laws and regulations.
● Expertise in MS Office and Rahkaran system.
● Familiarity with EPL portal.
● Availability on weekends for foreign correspondences.
● Fluent in English.
● Advanced communication skills.