The Security Manager is the head of the information security department. He/she is the main responsible for managing cyber security risks and protection of the company’s information assets. Key responsibilities are:
• Creating and implementing the cyber security strategy.
• Administration of the Information Security Management System (ISMS).
• Design and implementation of security policies across the company.
• Design and implementation of cyber security master plan.
• Performing cyber security risk assessments of all business processes and reporting to the top management.
• Design and implementation of the network security architecture.
• Contentious security monitoring of the network.
• Managing the SOC/CSIRT processes.
• Ensuring business continuity throughout the plans and procedures.
• Managing the security team.
• Complying with the regulations and compliance requirements.
• Implementing security awareness programs.
• Responding to cyber security incidents.
• MSc is Computer/IT engineering.
• 5+ years in information security management.
• Deep knowledge of network and software security architecture.
• Hands-on experience with UTM/Firewall/IDPS/AAA/EPP and other network security devices.
• Familiar with security assessment and penetrations testing tools and methods.
• Familiar with software security development life-cycle.
• Deep knowledge of SOC/CSIRT processes and tools.
• Deep knowledge of ISO 27001 implementation and audit.
• Good communication skills.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• CISSP and ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certificates are recommended.
• Good project management skills.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Data Transmission company of Asiatech (#asiatech) was established in 2003 to provide IT-based services and obtained PAP license from the Communications Regulatory Authority (CRA) for providing DSL services as well as obtaining ISP and ISDP licenses from ministry of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to be able to reach all the country and across 30 provinces. Also from 2013 we have certified to provide Internet Data Center (IDC) services such as web hosting, dedicated and shared servers plus co-location. Following the end-of-life of the PAP license in 2013, with more than a decade of successful activities behind, we have succeeded to obtain the Fixed Communication Provider (FCP) license from the ministry in 2014, as an alternative and new-branded license which enables us to provide any kind of communication and data transmission services such as voice, video, text, data, and other content-based or value-added services across a fixed network structure.
As figures speak right, take a look at our facts up to now:
Present in all 31 Provinces
+800 Contracted Sales agents
+1400 Telecommunication Centers
+1,300,000 XDSL ports
+400 Pop Sites
5 Call Centers nationwide
5 Internet Data Centers
Philosophy of our Thinking: We believe in making decisions based on realistic analyses. Philosophy of our Manner: Customers are part of the asiatech family and we are committed to provide them with related services as we promised. Philosophy of our Concern: Success would be reachable only through empowering the human capital to have creative learners around.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.