The Sales Supervisor at Zarrin Roya works within the sales team to help achieve goals and maximize profitability through the retail group's adequate supervision. The Sales Supervisor takes ownership of the responsibilities assigned by the Sales Managers and serves as a role model for the rest of the Sales Representatives.
● Ensure all sales routes under his supervision have up-to-date route plans.
● Ensure all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
● Ensure that all routes under his supervision have the valid quantity and mix of saleable products to service their outlets daily as per the company's stock list.
● Responsible for ensuring that outlets under his supervision meet the companies Picture of Success standards.
● Review daily the service levels and sales volume, and wastage performance by route with each salesperson in his team. This should be measured against the salesman's agreed route plan.
● Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under his area of supervision.
● Accountable for delivering monthly sales volume and wastage targets for his supervisory site.
● Responsible for ensuring the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets is as per the company agreed on standards.
● Accountable for ensuring that salespeople under his control reconcile their van stocks and cash deposit daily.
● Responsible for the investigation and management of non-compliance to company standards and policies.
● At least an Associate’s degree in Business or Marketing.
● At least 3 years of experience in related fields.
● Proficiency in English.
● Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and sales software.
● Location: Shiraz.