• Implement the trade marketing & distribution plan in the area.
• Ensure the effective and efficient utilization of field force resources.
• Develop and implement a trade coverage plan for the area
• Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, margin, quality and customer price of products are achieved for the area
• Develop and implement an area operational plan in line with the regional operational plan
• Work closely to the Regional Manager to adapt trade programmes developed by the Business Development Manager to the area’s reality
• Coordinate implementation of brand and trade programmes in the area, quickly reacting against competitive threats if necessary
• Provide guidelines to the Trade Marketing Representatives regarding consumer communication platform(ISF), retail planogram and merchandising materials
• Participate in the 3-month demand planning developed by the Regional Manager, providing data for respective area
• Manage, train, inform and motivate the Trade Marketing Representatives, Sales Supervisors, Supervisor of Retail Activation Representative, Sales Representatives, Retail Activation Representative in order to deliver trade marketing and distribution activities that are superior to the competition in respect of both core and added value services
• Manage, supervise and have business as usual as well as backup plan for entire area FF recruitment, rotation and movement, promotions, terminations and development in all layers including Sales Supervisors, Trade Marketing Representatives, Supervisors of Retail Activation Representative, Sales Representatives, Retail Activation Representative in order to be sure people pipeline is in sustainable status for delivering business results
• Ensure that area team and trade partners are well-trained and aligned with BAT’s International Marketing Standards and all Corporate Guidelines
• Ensure that area team is well trained on BAT systems
• Consolidate market intelligence data gathered by area team to ensure that Regional Manager is fully informed at all times
• Ensure that internal control procedures are followed in relation to the identification and resolution of cash and stock shortage discrepancies
• Manage legal, insurance and cash collection issues ensuring that contracts and procedures are written and negotiated in line with company procedures and legal requirements, minimizing commercial risks
• Asset management, manage area assets to ensure that trade marketing resources are secure and used in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
• EHS, monitoring and implementing all EHS standards be in place aligned with EHS policies.
• Manage budget for trade programmes for the area
• Manage the productivity & cost optimization of the area (trade spend effectiveness in the area)
• Propose goals and KPIs for the programmes implemented in the area and track ongoing results
• Generate/ gather ideas from customers and consumers in order to enhance and customize trade programmes
• Support Wholesale team to manage WS channel & SA operation when is required
• University Degree/ equivalent qualification
• Ideally, not less than 2 years' experience in FMCG category
• Trade marketing
• Customer engagement
• Account management
• Field operations
• Motivating, coaching and developing people
• Developing and maintaining relationships with customers, external suppliers and commercial partners
• Negotiation and influencing
• English proficiency is a MUST