- Intensive field presence to have real-time insight about the market, competition, sales team and distributor's performance.
- Ensure implementation of the sales fundamentals (coverage, distribution, and visibility) in defined region. Manage the distribution of company brands within the area through retailers and wholesalers in order to ensure that availability is maximized in line with brand strategies and the needs of the market by trade channel and outlet type.
- Participate in setting short term and long term goals and objectives for sales team of each area according to market conditions.
- Manage daily sales operation, monitor the sales target and ensure that all daily, weekly and monthly sales reports are in place.
- Constituting an effective distributor network and find new channels to increase sales volume in defined region. Implement promotion programs with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for the key strategic brands throughout the area by gaining the active support of the trade marketing.
- Manage hiring and training of sales people.
- Manage the new product launch as per defined plans.
- Consistently review the account balance of distributors and follow up the payment.
- Maintain and manage with distributor stock level based on KPI.
- University degree in Business Management or other related fields. Having MBA is preferred.
Work Experience and Competencies:
- 4-6 years field sales experience in FMCG, depended Food industry
- Excellent command of MS Office (excel, word and power point)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional people management skills
- Age range: 30 - 40