The objective of the role: Increasing the speed of sales process and retaining new customer and projects along with developing the market.
List of responsibilities:
• Direct and Indirect presence in Industrial and Construction projects
• Introducing the products to Consulting Engineers offices and Construction companies and architects
• Searching for a new client who could benefit from our products.
• Technical negotiation with clients
• Recording client contact data in CRM
• Tender negotiation and follow up
• Preparing reports for the sales manager.
Reporting to: Sales Manager.
Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8 am - 5 pm, Thursday 8 am - 1 pm.
- University Qualifications: University degree, at least Bachelor of Science.
- Nature and length of previous experience: at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the building industry and being interested to work in the lighting industry
- Specialist knowledge: Strong sales, marketing, and negotiation skills.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Multi-Tasking, Self – management, and planning, Time management, pursuing financial claims