Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories. Its 25,000 employees generated annual sales of CHF 7.88 billion in 2020.
Sika Parsian , local Sika entity in Iran , is seeking for a competent sales force with following requirements:
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing customer potential in designated regions with office or job site meeting
- Building, maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers, consultants, contractors and end-users in construction to support business development in person, and via telephone calls and emails
- Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plans to approach and secure new business for the Division
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales. Negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Collecting market and customer information. Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Persuading clients that a product satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery and solving probable problems
- Team working and sharing the best practice with colleagues.
- University Qualifications: Bachelor
- Acceptable knowledge in English
- Must be very presentable and well mannered.
- Having general sales skills
- Must be flexible and mobile to travel around the country. (occasionally, when required)
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of the team.
- Male applicants must provide military service exemptions or accomplishment certificate.
- Candidates with experience in construction business particularly concrete and having sales experience have priority
- Reporting to: Sales Manager.
- Working hours: 8:00 to 16:30. (It is closed on Thursdays)
- Travel requirements: Occasionally.
- Bonus / Benefits/ Commission: Yes.