- Responsible for developing and implementing the overall staffing & recruitment programs
- Developing recruitment procedures and documentations
- Discussing and establishing qualification requirements and terms and conditions of employment with managers and supervisors.
- Preparing applicants database and keeping it updated to create talent pool
- Using different recruiting and selection methods based on different positions in company
- Follow up and preparing new job ads and job posting in different channels
- Conducting phone calls or meetings to create a shortlist of qualified candidates
- Following end to end of the recruitment process from hiring request to on- boarding
- Performing different interviews such as behavioral, telephone and etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, psychology, or another related field
- At least 2 years of experience as a recruiting specialist
- Familiar with recruitment processes and various interviewing methods
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Flexibility and hardworking
- Strong public relations, interpersonal skills and high learning ability