Research and Development Manager is responsible for ensuring all of the organization’s research and development activities meet requirements, performs product development planning to align with organizational goals and objectives, including new product development as well as existing ones and is accountable for the performance of entire R&D department.
- Managing new medical devices development projects and innovation
- Managing to improve existing products and providing input into improving manufacturing processes
- Developing plans including scheduling, budgeting and identifying resources and monitoring their performance
- Assigning, coordinating, and reviewing the technical work of the department.
- Preparing reports and reporting effectively and efficiently to administration team
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of staff competence and assisting in recruiting human resources
- Reporting to: CEO
- BSc in Electronics, Bio Electronics or Computer Engineering. MBA will be positive point
- 5 years of experience in R&D climate. Management levels will be positive point
- Fluency in English
- Leadership and managerial soft skills
- Project management
- A strong sense of creativity
- Able to see the big picture and at the same time, having a keen ability to pay attention to details