A leading company active in tobacco industry Saveh
Posted 6 months ago
Objective of the role:
Work closely with the QA team in implementing all procedures related to quality management system & quality control to match with the customer requirements and meet customer satisfaction.
List of responsibilities:
• Evaluate the quality of products against specified criteria and standards to ensure that customer requirements are met, in conformance with the department procedures and ISO 9001:2015 Standards
• Identify, analyze, and report all defects that are inconsistent with standard requirements and specifications.
• Perform random sampling in various stages of mixing and packing process to ensure good quality of products prior to shipment.
• Ensure that all received raw materials are within the quality standards in cooperation with Warehouse Division.
• Evaluate and approve raw material components to be used.
• Perform quality checks on semi-finished and finished products by random sampling and rejects products that do not conform to company standards.
• Maintain the proper calibration of gauge and test equipment to ensure the quality of products.
• Assist the QA Head in implementing improvements on inspections and test methods and strategies.
• Escalate quality concerns to QA Head.
• Update and maintain all the electronic file and paper file of all Quality Assurance related documentation.
Reporting to: QA Mgr.
Length of Probation Period: 1 to 3 months.
University Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry / related field.
Nature and length of previous experience: 3-4 of relevant experience.
Specialist knowledge: Cultural awareness / valuing diversity, teamwork and cooperation, results orientation, accountability, customer focus.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Organizational, interpersonal, time management, computer, written and verbal communication in English Attention to details during inspections and tests; familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management.