● Accountable for transposing contractual terms and conditions to deliverable and required activities.
● Determining service delivery and acceptance process, measurable time schedule, and critical path.
● Project executive support to assure service delivery according to contract and customer commitment.
● Evaluating and presenting the project progress to the management team.
● Claim management and tracking the authorized and unauthorized project’s delay.
● Tracking, controlling, and reporting of project financial status.
● Raising the risks and red flags to top management.
● Minimum 3 years of experience in planning and controlling projects.
● Minimum 3 years of experience using MS Project and MS Office.
● Excellent communication and leadership skills including the ability to motivate and influence others, and contribute to a positive and productive team environment.
● Superior problem-solving skills.
● Bachelor’s degrees in Industrial Engineering.
● PMP certificate will be advantageous.