We are looking for a relatively professional electrical engineer with effective communication skills, teamwork, and management to upgrade and produce power electronics systems and related products.
The applicant must have a spirit of hard work and patience to achieve the goals. He also needs to be motivated to define and solve technical challenges.
Salary and benefits (service compensation package) are commensurate with the applicant's ability and experience. They are flexible and negotiable.
- New product development including product design conceptualization, defining and interpreting design requirement specifications, problem-solving, and writing performance specifications,
- Schematic entry & PCB Layout Design (with Altium Designer),
- Design, analyze and document new/existing power electronics circuits and topologies,
- Customer application support/problem solving - Maintaining documentation of all designs.
- Gender preference: Male
- Proficient in circuit design and familiar with various types of analog and digital circuits.
- Relative control and Algorithm development over microcontrollers.
- Familiar with design and analysis of power electronics topologies.
- Fluent in Altium Designer PCB design software.
- Familiar with magnetic devices such as transformers, self-inductors, and power semiconductors: MOSFETs, IGBTs, etc.
- Experience with oscilloscopes, function generators, and other test equipment.
- Familiarity with Embedded microprocessor systems, interfaces & development of firmware is a plus.