● Supervise the activities of supervised personnel.
● Control and evaluate the performance of production personnel and notify the production manager.
● Submit the reports by activities with points of view and suggestions in a quantitative and qualitative manner at the end of the shift and timely reports, including reports (production, waste statistics, deficiencies and weaknesses and problems and etc. to the production manager).
● Ability to manage and direct the affairs of employees under supervision.
● Full familiarity with production processes, devices, instructions and required execution methods.
● Familiarity with all company laws and regulations; disciplinary regulations (necessary skills and abilities).