- Accordance with agreed specifications and quality standards.
- Accurately records products produced and problems encountered.
- Ensures all employees understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Ensures all employees work in a safe manner by following company regulations.
- Leading the Team, ensures team works together as efficiently as possible.
- Assesses training needs of staff and ensures execution of training.
- Performs performance evaluations on a regular basis.
- Reviews employee concerns and issues with the Production Manager.
- Maintains good housekeeping within department.
- Reporting to the Production manager.
- Organization production schedules.
- MSc or BSc in Engineering/ FMCG.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in production supervisor in FMCG.
- Problem solving approach (Kaizen, 4M, 5why) Experienced in 5s and TPM.
- Personal relations based on trust and mutual respect combined with an ability to communicate openly and frankly.
- Familiar with GMP, HACCP ISO22000 is advantages.
- Technical engineering background.
- Supervisory experience required, preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Open minded and expresses flexibility to new ideas, Passion of employee relation/labor related matters.
- Good process knowledge.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to train personnel.
- Thorough understanding of Health and Safety practices.
- Flexibility to work in rotating 2 shifts.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Familiar with production plan.
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.