Abr Studio is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is leader in Iran mobile game market through innovative and creative content combining data and new technologies.
Recently, we made a strategic partnership with Tapsell, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Middle East region.
Before applying, you need to know that the company’s Culture is very important to us. Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a center for fulfillment. Daily life at Abr Studio is characterized by various events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who combine data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious and challenging projects. Our goal is to foster excellence, both individual and communal, which to us means solving problems by breaking the rules, learning fast and autonomously and delivering with the best execution.
We are looking for an product analyst who is deeply passionate about data-driven decisions, transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights and who is constantly driving themselves and the team towards completing the next challenge. If you are a hands-on, experienced product analyst who is comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Responsible for supporting the planning and monitoring the release of the business roadmap across Abr Studio’s game portfolio.
- Provide actionable deliverables that are clearly, accurately, and thoroughly documented and understood for all stakeholders.
- Guide the analytics methodologies for A/B testing, measurement and KPI establishment.
- Constantly communicate with client stakeholders to provide insights and recommendations, as well as advising on possible strategies for projects.
- Carefully monitor the daily KPI trend and share your team’s insights/concerns throughout the day
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Minimum 1 year of business or operational analysis experience in a management level position
- Demonstrated business analysis leadership and experience in large cross-functional enterprise projects
- Experience in gaming industry
- Experience working with marketing experts
- Proven track record of building, developing, and growing a team
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile gaming