● Identify new organizational systems and methods related to activities and follow their implementation in the collection.
● Carry out continuous studies in order to create and establish or modify useful and effective processes and methods.
● Carry out expert and executive affairs in evaluating the performance of existing organizational units in order to modify the systems, methods, and processes used by them in accordance with the goals, missions, and tasks assigned to them.
● Prepare and compile draft regulations, required sections, and instructions.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, or MBA, DBA graduates.
● Strategic planning knowledge (vision, mission, goals, objectives, strategies, process, and pillar).
● APQC knowledge.
● Business processes management BPR knowledge.
● Business process MAP knowledge.
● Process standardization and documentation knowledge.
● KPI management knowledge (defined standard metrics, target settings, control lines).
● Business monitoring and control knowledge.
● Business performance review management knowledge.
● Meeting management knowledge.
● Business analysis technics knowledge.
● Elicitation problems and issues.
● Business solutions knowledge.
● Business objectives achievement measuring knowledge.