● Preparing process engineering documents such as P&ID, PFD, BFD, Equipment Datasheet.
● Process calculation, designing, and simulation.
● Designing and preparing required document.
● Product engineering and development.
● Bachelor's or master’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical engineering.
● At least 2 years of related experience.
● Skilled at designing and preparing required engineering documents.
● Familiar with process packages in oil, gas & petrochemical plants.
● Familiar with related code and standards.
● Adequate knowledge of simulation software.
● Excellent organization skills.
● Effective team-working skills.