A leading private company, active in energy industry including oil and gas and power generation, with a remarkable growth over last years Gheshm
Posted 4 months ago
- Report to Power Plant Director.
- Handle/manage power plant Engineering documents modifications, replacements, shutdowns and improvement.
- Manage all engineering activities related to operation of power plant.
- Advise and coordinate operation department and maintenance department in planning and scheduling.
- Develop procedures for operation and maintenance and issue all of work orders to ensure a safe operation in power plant.
- Suggest the modifications needed to improve the performance of power plant.
- Collaborate with other members of the power plant management team and unit superintendents to plan and manage turnarounds, shutdowns, and start-ups as well as emergency situations.
- Plan the long term and fundamental overhaul of power plant.
- Define the quality control instructions for purchasing and receiving spare parts.
- Manage the multi-disciplinary engineering team including process, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, civil and structural engineers.
- Confer with personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinate and manage group activities and interactions with other divisions.
- Provide training oversight at regular intervals for all staff levels to improve plant operations and safe work practices. Ensure that required training records are maintained and that power plant personnel participation in company sponsored and outside training opportunities.
- Prepare reports of operation and maintenance for management, client or others.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in engineering field in power plant
- At least 5 years’ Experience managing employees
- Technical skills:
- Deep knowledge of engineering activities in power plant
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Behavioral competencies:
- Responsibility and accountability
- Managing people
- Highly developed interpersonal Skills
- Analytical thinking skill
- Result oriented
- Attention to detail
- Problems solving and decisive decision making skills
- Age: 32-45
- Gender: Male
- Location: Gheshm