The Role : Provides storekeeping operation including technical services of a warehouse facility .
Job Description :
• Responsible for receipt, storage and stock of spare parts, goods and materials.
• Entering stock items in the system and Tracking stock levels using computer programs
• Issuing warehouse receipt and delivery notes and reporting to Finance dept.
• Reconciling delivery notes with purchase orders.
• Assets registration and recording serial numbers where applicable
• Organizing stock on shelves and buckets
• Place stock in designated areas for ongoing projects
• Responsible for maintaining high standards related to the physical condition of warehouse
• Maintaining list of the tools used in the workshop and monitor tools usage by workshop technicians.
• Preparing monthly warehouse turnover report and recollection with accounting and project managers.
• BS Degree
• Having Experience in receiving, storing, issuing and accounting for property in a store or warehouse.
• Confidence in using computer packages such as spread sheets and data base
• Upper Intermediate ability in reading/writing in English and Intermediate ability in speaking English
• Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers and management.
• Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed