• Manage vendor database of qualified contracts, engineer and supplies.
• Prepare and manage EPC contracts.
• Observe the contract accomplishment.
• Prepare bid package.
• Ensure contracts are organized and available for easy reference.
• Manage of the proposal in line with targets of the company.
• BS/MS in Mechanical or Civil Engineering from a reputable university.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in related areas and 5 years in Oil and gas projects.
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Accuracy and precision of work and good problem solving skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.