Member of the Finance team that will ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, participate in daily data entry Payroll processing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load import files received from HR (All Companies)
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Managing all labor law cases with the legal team’s corporation for operation departments
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Human Resources or a related field
- 4-6 years of experience processing multi-state payroll
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in RAHKARAN SYSTEM payroll modules.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Entekhab Investment Development Group is an international Iranian “hyper holding company” with over 6000 employees which exports its products to more than 30 countries of the world. We started our activities in 1367 with entry into home appliances industry. This group currently consist of home appliances (Snowa, Haier, Daewoo, Techno gas...), oil, gas and petrochemicals, commercial and social services holdings as one of the largest complex of economic and social activities in privates sector.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching