● Reporting, planning, and budgeting.
● Preparation of various analyses for management.
● Identify operations processes.
● Topline forecast.
● Planning and controlling required resources (HR and equipment).
● Capacity planning and control coordination with operations teams.
● Develop and control CAPEX and OPEX.
● Prepare Plan vs Actual reports.
● Participate in the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets.
● Create timely and accurate reports and present them to the company's executives and senior management.
● Participation in Business Planning preparation.
● Assist in the development of long-term goals and strategic objectives.
● Recommend strategic alternatives and develop and maintain operational plans.
● Participate in department’s goal-setting activities and month-end and year-end close processes.
● Plan projects from the beginning and monitoring to the endpoint.
● Prepare and develop the schedule that presents the executing plan of the project using Microsoft Project.
● Prepare weekly and monthly progress and reports.
● Prepare analytic reports about progress and delay in project/portfolio level and various management reports.
● Highlight to project team on issues causing delays to project completion.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering.
● Ability to identify processes.
● Ability to manage time and resources and juggle competing deadlines effectively.
● Eager to achieve challenging targets.
● Interested in delegation and team working.
● Problem-solving capability.
● Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel, Microsoft Project, and Power BI.
● Self-Motivated, fast learner, and result-oriented.
● We want someone who seeks to deliver impact but also invests in themselves and others.
● At least one year of experience in related fields is necessary.
● Maximum age: 29 years old.
● Programming skills in Python are a plus.