- Operations Supervisor plans, directs and coordinates the operations of the Mall.
- Responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
- University Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in management, Business Administration, Tourism.
- Other certifications obtained: Management Skills,.
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least 3 years in same position.
- Specialist knowledge: critical thinking and problem solving skills, planning and organizing, decision making, communication skills, influencing and leading,.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Adaptability. Teamwork, Leadership, .