To achieve agreed commercial, productivity and performance targets within a given territory.
• To meet or exceed commercial targets (market share/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
• To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
• To promote defined Novartis products according to campaign briefs and policies.
• To assist in coaching of commercial team including of ongoing coaching and counselling through regular field visits.
• To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Novartis priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
• Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, daily communication with administrative systems and timely processing of territory business expenses (AV and personal).
• Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams e.g. Healthcare, Hospital, in order to understand, maximize and drive territory.
- Reporting to First Line Manager
- Very frequent travel required
- 1st Degree in relevant discipline or Life Science degree
- Proven, successful selling track record (Primary and Secondary Care)-minimum 3 years in pharma environment.
- Knowledge of pharma industry and its changing environment
- Demonstrable high achiever in same or other relevant fields