ESP needs a energetic and motivated engineer in his office in Tehran (Sa'adat Abad Area) with below characteristics:
- Providing detailed engineering and design as per codes, standards and company standards
- Preparing drawings & mechanical documents including calculations, procedures, material take-off and technical proposal.
- Collaborating with other disciplines and departments
- Communication with costumers
- Ability to work in a dynamic place and challenging environment
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in mechanical engineering
- Experience: fresh graduated up to two years' experience
- Familiar with oil, gas and petrochemical industries
- Proficient in working with general computer's software (Windows and MS-Office)
- Proficient in 2D drafting in AutoCAD
- Proficient in 3D modeling with Solidworks or CATIA
- Familiar with specialized mechanical software (PV-Elite and FEM's)
- English skills: advanced in reading and writing ability, intermediate in speaking ability
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.