● Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors.
● Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products.
● Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
● Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
● Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing staff members and oversee their daily activities.
● Consult with product development personnel on product specifications, such as design, colour, or packaging.
● Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analysing business developments and monitoring market trends.
● Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution, establish distribution networks or developing distribution strategies.
● Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services;
● Initiate market research studies, or analyse their findings.
● Consult with concerned parties to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
● Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products or services.
● Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
● Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of products or services.
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related fields.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Experience in developing marketing plans and campaigns.
● Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
● Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
● Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategies.